PDA

View Full Version : Blood on the tracks

Zeno
04-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Saw some news altert about some Hamas (?) leader getting blown to bits and pieces. How many leaders are there anyway? This guy was in charge of the 'secular arm' of Ha-Ma-ma and that other guy that ate the missile the other day was the leader of the 'spiritual arm' of Ha-Masss or whatever it is called. How many arms does Ha-Ma-ma have? Is it like one of those many-armed Hindu gods or the head of Medusa?

So is Air-of-Fat next? What good does this do? Seems like both groups like to jump into the same coffin and then race to see which is more speedy at nailing down the lid.

It's a bit after 2 pm my time. How long before some more bloodshed? Any over/under bets on this. Should it be days or just hours? Lets get the ball rolling - so many targets, so little time.

-Zeno

andyfox
04-18-2004, 01:41 PM
"Seems like both groups like to jump into the same coffin and then race to see which is more speedy at nailing down the lid."

A perfect description. I suggest the Jews go to Antarctica and the Palestinians to the North Pole. And if still there is trouble, the Jews get the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean and the Palestinians the bottom of the Pacific. That's where they're all going to end up anyway. And where they deserve to be.

Ray Zee
04-18-2004, 04:30 PM
good one for you andy. but i am surprised you favor the jews. they would be with penguins for company but the palestinians would have the polar bears chasing them.