PDA

View Full Version : AK river decision......

CardCuda
04-17-2004, 05:30 AM
I was going for the flush bluff here (since I had the A) and low and behold got a legit shot at it on the turn with the added 1 ender straight draw, but then of course the river dried up and it didn't happen as hoped.

I'm 100% sure that UTG+1 had nothing and was chasing this hand as he was every hand. (He was in nearly every pot and showing down High card J, 63o no pair nada, etc....) He was truly "giving $ away". /images/graemlins/cool.gif

The CO however is an ABC player....and I'm sure he'll call if I bet, and fairly sure...bet if I check. Just curious if I should have bet the river on this hand with nothin' or check raise and try and get the CO to fold his hand, or just check and fold.

Paradise Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, SB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
UTG+1 checks....... <font color="blue">Hero????? </font>

symphonic
04-17-2004, 06:24 AM
Check fold. A bet wont knock out any Q or J.

chesspain
04-17-2004, 08:22 AM
I would checkfold the river. Since they both called you on the turn when the flush card hit, even after you raised the flop, there is no way both of them are folding the river unless they can't beat "nut no pair," in which case you will win after it gets checked through. I don't see CO bluff betting into both of you if he has zilch.