PDA

View Full Version : Allright how bad did I play this one?

BookOfIcculus
04-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: hero is BB with 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, Button folds, SB folds, hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks.

Turn: (3.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">hero 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, MP calls.

River: (10.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">hero bets</font>, MP calls.

Final Pot: 12.25 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 12.25 BB, between MP and hero.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by hero (12.25 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
hero shows 2h Ad (two pair, aces and twos).
MP shows Js Ah (one pair, aces).
Outcome: hero wins 12.25 BB. </font>

Azhrarn
04-16-2004, 05:10 PM
I'd fold it pre-flop. I've given up on playing unsuited weak aces against non-steal raises. That might just be a personal issue though.

Post-flop looks good. Were you going for a checkraise on the flop? I like the 3-bet on the turn a lot.

Vazh
04-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Slumming Book? I'm surprised you played this pf. Otherwise fine.

BookOfIcculus
04-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Yeah I got beat up pretty bad the other week. I must have lost 80BB on KK alone. But I normally play 1-2 to start my day off. Just to get a feel for how well I am playing.

The preflop call is mediocre at best. The flop I find hard to bet. I so rarely play A2 that I was wondering if it's a bet.

Vazh
04-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Since MP raised pf it's probably not a bad spot to CR. If MP was acting immediately behind you and you could use him to push out the 3rd player then I think a bet would be fine. As it was, your flop bet would probably get called by both and then you're in trouble if you don't get help on the turn.