PDA

View Full Version : Funnest gun to shoot

Boris
04-16-2004, 04:51 AM
my friend has an AK-47 with a 30 round clip. This is without a doubt the most fun gun to shoot I've ever come across. The ammo is cheap and there nothing quite like demolishing a stuffed animal in 20 seconds. the only drawback to the AK is that I only get to shoot it when me and my buddy go camping. He is a morning person and his "funny" alarm clock is to fire of a full clip outside my tent at 7:00am in the morning. Since our camping trips usually involve lots of beer and staying up late I do believe you could make a case for gun control of the AK-47 based on the nuisance factor. Other than that the AK is definitely a fun toy for big boys.

HDPM
04-16-2004, 09:39 AM
So are you implying that if anybody was crazy enough to buy one when they were making noise about further bans, but is too lazy and not quite crazy enough to run 30 rounds at a time through it just to be an ass, that maybe aforesaid lazy person should get out and shoot the thing because it is so fun? Particularly if there is a case of ammo laying around? If I knew somebody like that I might have to get him to go shoot the thing based on your post. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ray Zee
04-16-2004, 11:20 AM
it is a fun gun. and one of the best. the one i like best is the thomson 45cal. machine gun. you know the one you see on the old gangster movies. not even bill gates can afford to shoot it full auto but semi is plenty of fun.
i have three 22 cal. auto pistols that are fun and dont make you deaf.

WDC
04-16-2004, 11:47 AM
My son has a great water cannon that is a lot of fun to shoot.

benfranklin
04-16-2004, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My son has a great water cannon that is a lot of fun to shoot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the DFL is trying to get water cannons banned in Minnesota, the State Where Nothing Is Allowed.

Boris
04-16-2004, 12:46 PM
my buddy has had the gun for years. Then he moved to california where it is illegal. It added a little bit to the fun of shooting it. We felt like real outlaws.

Now my buddy lives in Idaho. The last time I went up there to visit hime we were having a grand old time at some Forest Service gravel pit shooting various objects. A vew huckleberry pickers stopped by and didn't pay us any mind. I guess they found a pretty good berry patch. The girlfriend berry picker came over and wanted to take few shots herself so we obliged. Her boyfriend was a convicted felon so he abstained. Only in America.

scotnt73
04-21-2004, 04:59 PM
to be honest a 22 bolt action with any decent scope has always been my favorite. cheap, shoots long distances, and is incredibly accurate with no kick at all. makes me feel like a sniper /images/graemlins/grin.gif