PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of posting random hands........

sublime
04-15-2004, 07:10 PM
Paradise Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. UTG+1 posts a blind of $0.50.
UTG folds, UTG+1 (poster) checks, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (7 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds.

<font color="blue">Check/Call is the way to go here, right? </font>
River: (9 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 11 BB, between Hero and CO.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by CO (11 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows Ad 3d (two pair, aces and tens).
CO shows 4h 4c (full house, fours full of tens).
Outcome: CO wins 11 BB. </font>

bisonbison
04-15-2004, 07:12 PM
perfecto.

sublime
04-15-2004, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
perfecto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wooohooo!!!

My first A+!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bisonbison
04-15-2004, 07:20 PM
the river's the closest decision of the hand, but I try to err on the side of calling because of the potential for emotional catastrophe.

You just pray that 10% of the time, someone's out of line with a busted draw or middle pair.

sublime
04-15-2004, 07:21 PM
How about this one? I have thoe odds to call the flop, correct?

HAND 1B /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paradise Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(7 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero calls, SB folds, UTG+1 folds, disconnected"MP1 folds.

River: (8 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 10 BB, between Hero, MP1 and MP3.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MP3 (10 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP1 doesn't show.
MP3 shows Kd Qc (two pair, kings and fours).
Hero shows Td 9d (two pair, nines and fours).
Outcome: MP3 wins 10 BB. </font>

Nottom
04-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Looks good to me.

I really want to bet the river, but you'd have to fold to a raise. I'm not sure if you should bet it here or not.

Nottom
04-15-2004, 07:40 PM
The flop call is fine, its the turn and river calls I don't like.

Also this is probably a good spot to raise preflop. You have a lot of limpers with a good mutli-way hand and a chance to buy the button.

sublime
04-15-2004, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The flop call is fine, its the turn and river calls I don't like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes poor play by me. Not reading the board and where the bets are coming from.

Thanks

blackaces13
04-15-2004, 09:32 PM
No one re-raises this flop? If either of the 2 MP players with bets already in call then you're making money. No?