PDA

View Full Version : bin Laden offers peace

Gamblor
04-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Europe: No deal with bin Laden (http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/04/15/binladen.tape/index.html)

Where is the bin Laden/Europe Road Map?

End the occupation of Muslim territory!

It's for Muslims only!

ThaSaltCracka
04-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Bin Laden is dumber than I thought. I read another article about this, I am surprised he didn't say to the europeans, "help us kill Americans and we will stop attacking you." oh wait I guess he did say that, in different words.

GWB
04-15-2004, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am surprised he didn't say to the europeans, "help us kill Americans and we will stop attacking you." oh wait I guess he did say that, in different words.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we know for sure if the new government of Spain has turned him down?

ThaSaltCracka
04-15-2004, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do we know for sure if the new government of Spain has turned him down?

[/ QUOTE ]
take from this article:
Bin Laden truce (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4743768/)

The incoming foreign minister, Miguel Angel Moratinos, said on Spanish television: “Bin Laden is the enemy of all of us who seek peace, democracy and freedom. Therefore, we must not listen to him or pay attention to him.”

Prime Minister-elect Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, while not responding directly to the tape, vowed a hard line on international terrorism in a speech in Parliament. “The government I lead will have as its first objective the fight without quarter against terrorism, against any terrorism, against all terrorism,” he said.

George you big dummy

MMMMMM
04-15-2004, 08:04 PM
"End the occupation of Muslim territory!

It's for Muslims only!"

Someone needs to explain the concept of "double-standard", and why it is not a good thing, to an awful lot of Muslims.

Gamblor
04-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Someone needs to explain the concept of "double-standard", and why it is not a good thing, to an awful lot of Muslims.

Not Muslims.

Middle-Eastern Arab Muslims, who have never even considered rule by a non-Muslim as an acceptable scenario.

There's a difference.

MMMMMM
04-16-2004, 01:40 AM
A valid distinction, but the double-standard extends to a lot more than mere rule.

-Legal for a Muslim to proselytize a non-Muslim; illegal for a non-Muslim to proselytize a Muslim.

-Legal for a non-Muslim to convert to Islam; illegal and punishable by death should a Muslim convert out of Islam to anlther religion.

-Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for CAIR, saying Islam is not in America to become equal to other religions, but to become dominant.

-Middle Eastern Arabs claiming their mosques are holy places, but placing anti-aircraft batteries in and around mosques, or turning the mosques into paramilitary compounds. Should one of those mosques get bombed they have a conniption fit. Well, don't put missile batteries there, duh.

The city where that radical young imam is presently holed up: it's a holy city, but they are murdering Americans. Yet if we go in and deal with the murderers by force, the whole Middle East will have a conniption fit, according to Chalabi, because it's a holy city.

Sorry but the examples of double-standards in Islam abound, especially in the Middle East, and it irks me that the world doesn't tell them this is unacceptable. Hey if anyone criticizes Islam or Muhammad publicly, some imam will likely issue a fatwa sentencing that person to death--as was done against Falwell. Why wasn't that imam arrested? The USA should have demanded his arrest.

The more leeway these radical Islamists get the more they will try to take. It's truly a malignant ideology...just wait and see.