PDA

View Full Version : Didn't feel right

JDErickson
04-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Loose loose table. Opponent is a big fish

Absolute Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: (5.33 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP1 calls, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG folds.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds.

River: (6.66 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 6.66 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 6.66 BB, between Button and Hero.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (6.66 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows Jc Qs (flush, queen high).
Button doesn't show.
Outcome: Hero wins 6.66 BB. </font>

Comments?

sthief09
04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
I would've bet the flop. You flopped a pretty strong hand. 3rd not flush draw, and top pair good kicker. I think I would've bet into the turn and probably fold if raised. If you don't think you can fold to a raise, then I think the line you took on the turn and river is reasonable.

mmanne
04-15-2004, 12:18 PM
I definitely would have bet the flop at least. I think even better than a bet here is a CR, it costs a lot for others to play, you're drawing to 3rd flush, and some crazy SF draws, plus your top pair decent kicker.

matt

lil'
04-15-2004, 12:19 PM
Bet the flop. You probably have the best hand, so why check and call?

jonnyv
04-15-2004, 12:19 PM
Bet the flop and turn here. If you are raised than pay him off.