PDA

View Full Version : Only 25c!

Alporfavor
04-15-2004, 03:17 AM
Had only played an orbit, and normally trusty poker tracker had no info on any of the players at the table, so no reads. Pots averaging 10 BB when i got to the table.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.50.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO (poster) checks, Button folds, Hero completes, BB checks.

<font color="red">hey what the hell, it's only 25c and an 8 kicker isn't toooo bad... Should i just throw it away?? </font>

Flop: (6 SB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(6 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, CO folds, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

<font color="red"> Woohoo, i got my magical ace! With 5 player to act behind should i just check, and see what the others think about the flop? It's a pretty scary board. If it was less players i'd definately bet with the 2 flush and straight on the board cause i wouldn't what to give a free card, i was unsure so i bet.
Then i got raised... So throw away here? I kinda convinced myself that the raise could mean anything, plus i've got the nut b/d flush. So i called</font>

Turn: (7 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

<font color="red"> Turn's a dead card, i check call. I pretty much have made the decision to see the showdown on the flop as long as there wasn't any major action on the turn/river , but i didn't get my b/d flush card so could of dumped it here i suppose, but the flush factor was only a bonus...</font>

River: (10 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds.

<font color="red">Well i've got this far, river didn't hurt/help gotta call and hope i guess. What do you think? </font>

Final Pot: 12 BB