PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to meet up in Vegas to play/drink this week?

DanS
04-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Hi guys,
I'm going to be in Vegas this week, and would love to play anything from drunken 4-8 up to 20-40 with any 2plus2ers, locals or visitors. Drop me a PM with your cell #, or I'll give you mine if you'd prefer. Or we could just get totally fuuckin blotto at the Monte Carlo brew pub or ESPN Zone.

Dan

PuppetMaster
04-14-2004, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys,
I'm going to be in Vegas this week, and would love to play anything from drunken 4-8 up to 20-40 with any 2plus2ers, locals or visitors. Drop me a PM with your cell #, or I'll give you mine if you'd prefer. Or we could just get totally fuuckin blotto at the Monte Carlo brew pub or ESPN Zone.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]
Is prostitution and weed legalized yet in the L V?

PokerBabe(aka)
04-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Well, ok if you guys are going to drink and play 20-40, please PM me ASAP. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL

LGPG,

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Ulysses
04-15-2004, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, ok if you guys are going to drink and play 20-40, please PM me ASAP. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be in Vegas May 6-9. JA Sucker will probably be around as well. We'll be doing a lot of drinking in the 20-40 game if we find our way to the Mirage.

The WET BEAVER
04-15-2004, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is prostitution and weed legalized yet in the L V?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prostitution is not legal in Clark County(LV). There are some legal whorehouses in Pahrump. The Chicken Ranch Brothel is a famous place with a nice selection of girls.

In Vegas there is a strip club called Talk of the Town with good chicks. They have full contact lap dances for $10. For $40, you can take a full-size photo together with a nude lady in your arm. And then you can show it to all your buddies. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

carpe diem!

J.A.Sucker
04-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Indeed that is true. Frankly, I would just assume play at the Mirage, since it sounds like they have 40 games going everyday. Plus, drunken 20 with the babe sounds too good to pass up. She can stay sober, of course. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GOODBEATGUY2001
04-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi PB,

Wont be drinking too much but will be playing mid-limits at the Bellagio for the first time from April 22 to 25 and hopefully extend if I win a tournament. Do you play there and if you do, how can one tell who is the real Poker Babe? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

GBG

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Clarkmeister
04-15-2004, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Indeed that is true. Frankly, I would just assume play at the Mirage, since it sounds like they have 40 games going everyday. Plus, drunken 20 with the babe sounds too good to pass up. She can stay sober, of course. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are only allowed to come if you bring your hottie g/f with you again. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J.A.Sucker
04-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Plane tickets have just been booked and locked. Unfortunately for Clark, I'm on a work-release program this particular weekend, and the g/f is letting me do some serious gambling by myself, so you'll have to wait to see her again.

jayadd
04-15-2004, 01:49 PM
clark have you seen dan yet? convince him to stay an extra week. Fool wants to only go out there for a couple of days......

leaving tomorrow for vegas baby..........
i hope i dont have to pawn my scooby doo watch to get home.

SinCityGuy
04-15-2004, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you play there and if you do, how can one tell who is the real Poker Babe? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PB usually plays 20/40 at the Mirage. She'll be the one with the huge tower of chips, so you might not be able to see her.

Clarkmeister
04-15-2004, 05:50 PM
I should see both DanS and Coilean tonight at the Big M.

DanS
04-19-2004, 09:43 PM
I sincerely hope that you and Coilean were impressed at my attempt to puke my brains out in an incognito manner at the Phish concert. Man I was a friggin' wreck.

It was really fun playing 4/8 at the MB with you, Coilean, Tom, and Barron (DcfrThis). I would recommend anyone else who gets out to Vegas does the same thing. The terrible guy in the #8 (dealer at the Palms) commented to #9 that he was going to leave the game, but "had" to stay because of the action and the terrible players "over there," as he tried to discreetly nod towards you and Barron. That was awesome.

Dan