PDA

View Full Version : Great article

Martin Aigner
04-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Love him or hate him, but this article is really a great read for everyone.

http://www.cardplayer.com/?sec=afeature&art_id=13951

I donīt know what I like more. The part where Dan N. plays the discards of Phil H. (and wins with them. Man, this Phil H. must play like a rock /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) or this 63 vs QJ hand.

Best regards

Martin Aigner

Easy E
04-14-2004, 05:23 PM
One of Phil's better ones, at least concerning the amount of self-promotion.

I'd like to know more about that Dan N play myself (was he playing two hands, throwing away his own hand first, playing with extra info or just trying to get a read on Phil's play?)

zamora
04-14-2004, 09:00 PM
good article.

on a completely different subject: mike sexton mentioned partypoker.com no less than eleven times in his column.
that must be some kind of record.

SpaceAce
04-15-2004, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I donīt know what I like more. The part where Dan N. plays the discards of Phil H. (and wins with them. Man, this Phil H. must play like a rock /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) or this 63 vs QJ hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that part of the article. What a riot!

At today's (well, yesterday's) Wednesday Poker Discussion Group, Linda Johnson and Jan Fisher told us all about the cruise and they mentioned the big game Phil is talking about in his column, including the table buying incident. I had a great time listening to the ladies talking about the cruise and it's fun to read the story from a player's point of view, too.

SpaceAce