PDA

View Full Version : TT Again!

bigslick98
04-14-2004, 08:42 AM
The table was very loose up to this point. My question is, do I call the river bet? I thought about it for a minute, and did. Now I am thinking it was -EV.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: (5.25 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 7.25 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP2 shows 7c Kc (one pair, kings).
Hero shows Ts Th (one pair, tens).
Outcome: MP2 wins 7.25 BB. </font>

Kluddeludde
04-14-2004, 08:57 AM
I would be inclined to bet the turn and go for a free showdown if he calls. That third diamond is a scare card for him as well and he may fold hands that beat yours against a bet on the turn. Since you checked, though, you probably have to call the bet on the river. It is close, though.

Kludde