PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Sit n Go's at UB

Canada Kelly
04-13-2004, 01:47 PM
I think that the best sit n go's on the big sites is at Ultimatebet.

I think that these are perfect for 2+2 people because they start out with relatively small blinds and they increase at a good rate.

I think that the option to bet the pot is the best thing they have there. I know Party has that, but not when it is your turn to act. And who really clicks on it at Party because if the guy right before you raises big you could be all-in without even realizing it.

So I was wondering if there is any interest out there for sit n go's at Ultimatebet.

Give me a response if there is any interest

Canada Kelly

morgant
04-13-2004, 02:39 PM
you should go to the 1 table tournaments forum, not sure if you were aware but they run weekly sit n go events for 2+2. but yes, ub is the best software on the net /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Stew
04-13-2004, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that the best sit n go's on the big sites is at Ultimatebet.

I think that these are perfect for 2+2 people because they start out with relatively small blinds and they increase at a good rate.

I think that the option to bet the pot is the best thing they have there. I know Party has that, but not when it is your turn to act. And who really clicks on it at Party because if the guy right before you raises big you could be all-in without even realizing it.

So I was wondering if there is any interest out there for sit n go's at Ultimatebet.

Give me a response if there is any interest

Canada Kelly

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I agree the UB sit and goes are my favorite from a structure standpoint. However, the bet pot button has killed the action there. That button actually makes the fish better players.

sdplayerb
04-13-2004, 07:55 PM
I completely agree. People just hit that button for a decent bet and it is a better move than they would have done otherwise. Who told them to educate people??

Canada Kelly
04-14-2004, 09:29 AM
I never really thought about it before, but you're right with that statement.

I still like it though

bernie
04-15-2004, 09:57 AM
I play the SNGs on UB all the time...

maybe ill see ya on there sometime.

b