PDA

View Full Version : Party Screwing Me - Anyone Experience This?

Haupt_234
04-13-2004, 01:05 PM
Alright, this should be a post in the internet forum or another, but I feel I should post here since this is the forum I always post on.

Also, it is about an affiliate payment so if you are one who gets worked up about an affiliate question (i've seen them), then beware.

Alright, here's my problem. It is quite simple actually. My tracker shows 3 real money sign-ups for the month of March. It shows them released and shows my $195 as payment.

So I wait for my payment and realize that it is very late around the 11th. I email them only to get an email back stating that "my players haven't made enough rake for them" and that "they have to continue playing so that I can get my money".

I don't understand this problem. They played 125 raked hands, that is all they have to do right? These players (whom I know) won't play anymore because they don't want to make another deposit. So even though they played the required amount of hands and released their bonus, party poker didn't make as much as they thought they could and puts a stop payment on me?

Does this make any sense?! Has anyone had a problem like this?

Please help me out here.. I feel like this isn't legit.

Haupt_234

SevenStuda
04-13-2004, 03:55 PM
No legal recorse for engaging in criminal activity.