PDA

View Full Version : Think I missed an extra bet on this one.

ApolloQuiet
04-13-2004, 12:20 PM
I feel like I should have reraised the river, at worst I was expecting a tie. The only hand I had to fear was AA's, but the way he played it seemed like a typical way to play AA's, hence the call on the river raise. Any thoughts?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (9 SB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB bets, UTG+2 folds, Hero raises, BB calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows Qc Ah (full house, sevens full of aces).
BB shows Td Ts (full house, sevens full of tens).
Outcome: Hero wins 14.50 BB. </font>

Bob T.
04-13-2004, 12:23 PM
You had the second nuts on the river, but your opponent had way overplayed his hand. You might have missed a bet on the river, but you had more than made up for it before then.

Good luck,
play well,

Bob T.

sthief09
04-13-2004, 12:32 PM
I don't think anything less than Ax raising you on the river. I wouldn't have 3-bet, because, as you said, he played it like he had AA

ApolloQuiet
04-13-2004, 12:46 PM
After reevaluating, he could have also been holding 88's, allthough with him calling the check raise on the flop, it makes him holding any pocket pair less likely, except AA's. I guess I played it well then.