PDA

View Full Version : bonous hoaring + affiliates

mushi
04-13-2004, 05:34 AM
I want to sign in to a poker site probably party poker or one of its skin. I have a good friend which I want him to be my affiliate. Can anybody recomend me the best site/way so I can start of and both me and my friend can benefit from this as much as possible. I want to deposit somthing like 200$.

thanks in advance

p.s. my english is not that good so I might have misspelt some words.

Saborion
04-13-2004, 06:54 AM
Unless you guys already have accounts on Party, here's what I would do.
First, each of you sign up as affiliates on Party. Then you sign up on Party through each other. That way you would both be getting rake back.

That should work, I think.

fluff
04-13-2004, 11:14 AM
That would work in getting both accounts locked if they audit it.

Saborion
04-13-2004, 12:21 PM
Oh.
Well then, one sign up as an affiliate on Party, and the other on Empire, and problem solved?

dogsballs
04-14-2004, 03:35 AM
that's the way to do it. One sign as affiliate at party, one at empire. Then you sign up at the other site through each other and just play at that site. Legit.

peccotrice
04-16-2004, 01:07 PM
can someone explain what an "affiliate" is and what it does for you?

Saborion
04-16-2004, 03:31 PM
An affiliate is someone who's "working" with a poker-site, marketing their site. So when someone signs up on a poker-site through an affiliate, the affiliate makes money since it was thanks to him the new player started playing on the site.

Usually affiliates are willing to share the money they make on the new player with the player, since they only stand to gain on it, and since many affiliates are sort of competing for the new players.

Nemesis
04-16-2004, 11:08 PM
is there any affilliate i could join for empire or party or whatever... i already have an account, but getting money back would be kind of cool too =)

Saborion
04-17-2004, 12:27 PM
If you already have accounts on both sites it's not much you can do, unless you use someone else's name and register a new account through him/her. If you don't have accounts on both sites, contact me and I should be able to offer as good a deal as anyone else.