PDA

View Full Version : good and bad investments- funny i think

Ray Zee
04-13-2004, 12:04 AM
well if you bought 1,000 worth of nortel last year you have 15 bucks

1,000 enron 15 bucks

1,000 world com 5 bucks only

thats what happens with the high flyer stocks. the risk is too great for me.

so buying 1,000 worth of cans of labatts blue beer. drink it all up and what do you get. a good time and 200 bucks worth of aluminum cans. i know where i want to put my money next year.

scalf
04-13-2004, 07:12 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif ray:

i think ya oughtta get str8 on this: labatts tastes much better outta da bottle..i do not know if anyone down here sells it in the can...

lol

let's get str8 on these major points..

gl /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

ericd
04-13-2004, 08:17 AM
Did you ever consider that you are currently like a high flying stock? My gosh, the rates you could charge for your advice must be soaring. Strike while you can.

squiffy
04-13-2004, 01:16 PM
So I take it you're not interested in TASR Taser???

DanS
04-13-2004, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/smile.gif ray:

i think ya oughtta get str8 on this: labatts tastes much better outta da bottle..i do not know if anyone down here sells it in the can...

lol

let's get str8 on these major points..

gl /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Scalfie...

Labatt's Big Blue in the 25 oz. can. Best $1.99 investment you'll ever make. Though I'm not sure if a bad case of the beer sh!ts is a positive ROI.

Dan

Mark Heide
04-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Ray,

You can probably add the NASDAQ index fund and there was one called NET.NET.

I've never tasted a good beer in a CAN /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Your taste buds have been ruined. Now, I know for sure that you have never had a good pizza with beer.

Good Luck

Mark