PDA

View Full Version : quick question

apprentice1
04-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Can I have an account for partypoker and empirepoker using different e-mail addresses on the same computer?

deacsoft
04-12-2004, 09:45 PM
You can have the software on the same computer but if you already have one or the other I believe you need to open the other account from a different computer or I.P. You then should be able to log in to both accounts from the same computer at the same time. Try using a different computer first and then try from a different I.P. Once you have registered the accounts it should no longer make a difference.
I don't believe the e-mail address has anything to do with it.

LikesToLose
04-13-2004, 11:21 AM
I just opened an Empire account while I still have a Party account. I used a different computer to sign up.

Once I got the verification phone call from Empire support, he said, "I see you already have a Party account." I told him he could close that if he wanted and he responded that he hoped that I would NOT close the Party account.

I don't know what would happen if you used the same computer, but I imagine that it is inbedded in the installation software to look for the other software. Support doesn't seem to care. Go figure.