PDA

View Full Version : good and evil

Ray Zee
04-11-2004, 07:18 PM
is it all just a matter of perspective? the terrorists go about their evil ways by killing people they dont agree with. the u.s. goes about poisoning our environment for economic savings and gains, which effectively kills lots more people. then only goes after bad dictators in countries that can benefit us.
the catholic church which is supposedly good, conceals its child molestors. which is a crime. our govt. lets them get away with that because they dont want to get political with such a large voting group.
most large charities pay huge salaries to their top people where the money should go to the people it was intended for. yet overall they do good. dont they. or do they just perpetuate the poverty as the need to break out is lessened.
so whats the answer.

swimfan
04-12-2004, 05:23 PM
You should watch Angel . At least last season.

PuppetMaster
04-12-2004, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is it all just a matter of perspective? the terrorists go about their evil ways by killing people they dont agree with. the u.s. goes about poisoning our environment for economic savings and gains, which effectively kills lots more people. then only goes after bad dictators in countries that can benefit us.
the catholic church which is supposedly good, conceals its child molestors. which is a crime. our govt. lets them get away with that because they dont want to get political with such a large voting group.
most large charities pay huge salaries to their top people where the money should go to the people it was intended for. yet overall they do good. dont they. or do they just perpetuate the poverty as the need to break out is lessened.
so whats the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Te only thing that matters in life is pussy.

Zeno
04-12-2004, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so whats the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't one.

And if any person, persons, group or organization tells you otherwise be immediately suspicious that they themselves are nothing but a bunch of quacks, knaves, swindlers, fools, mountebanks, self-proclaimed messiahs, simpletons, dolts, and various other poltroons and imbeciles.

The world is a cesspool and always has been. We made it that way. Get use to it.

Your Friend,

Zeno – always ready with a cheerful message and an uplifting voice.

Al_Capone_Junior
04-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Ray, you're treading on the p'litically inc'rect. i.e. the truth. Careful! I smell some uptighty McWhiteys getting their panties all in a bunch!

al

Ray Zee
04-12-2004, 11:29 PM
i have always been very pol. incorrect. i question everything and how it goes. i dont follow the leader or listen to those that mislead for their own agenda. i dont like institutions of any kind as they seem to start out with a good idea and then get corrupted by power hungry managers.

HajiShirazu
04-12-2004, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so whats the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Te only thing that matters in life is pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You win.

dogsballs
04-13-2004, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have always been very pol. incorrect. i question everything and how it goes. i dont follow the leader or listen to those that mislead for their own agenda. i dont like institutions of any kind as they seem to start out with a good idea and then get corrupted by power hungry managers.

[/ QUOTE ]

does that include 2+2..?

What will Matty say about this? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PuppetMaster
04-13-2004, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does that include 2+2..?

What will Matty say about this? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
David's Brother in law or what?

dogsballs
04-13-2004, 05:57 PM
his son I think

SossMan
04-13-2004, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so whats the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lower taxes.

According to ideologic conservatives, that's ALWAYS the answer to ANY question.