PDA

View Full Version : American Idol lines

TheGrifter
04-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Hi,

I tried to send this to interested parties via pm but certain long time zooers have turned off their pm's. So anyway, I did some hunting around when people were talking about the odds on AI contestants and found much better deals for those looking to go long on tradesports.com (Fantasia long was at 36 as opposed to 46 last week on another couple of sites)

Anyway, no spam, just wanted to let ya'll know.

Dilbert
04-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Is the Other Gambling Games forum not working?

I'm sure they would appreciate your business.

Tell the old lady to take her slot machine gibberish there too.

Where is Wrong Forum Man?

TheGrifter
04-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Oh sorry. It's www.tradesports.com (http://www.tradesports.com)

On the internet.

Ahyeah.

Drunk Bob
04-11-2004, 06:42 PM
you gonna bet on TV? It's rigged I tell you, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

rusty JEDI
04-11-2004, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look to the left. Under the "General Gambling" is "Internet."

Last i checked betting AI on the internet falls under internet gambling.

In reality the AI posts are much more useful than any sh!t you troll Steven Punk with.

rJ

Bubmack
04-11-2004, 11:42 PM
I posted the arbitrage opportunity about this a few days ago..you cant say one place has the best odds. they will have the best odds on certain singers. If you are long on somebody..you need to do the research and make sure you have found the place that is offering the best odds.

Bubs

Steven Punk
04-11-2004, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to make it clear that this is an imposter.

Some believe I am someone that use to post here and perhaps liked this exhiled poster. In case this is the matter please rest assured there is only 1 punk and the rest are imposters.

I must get back to my archery at this time.

The WET BEAVER
04-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Hey Foxwoods players,

So what are the lines for the Red Sox becoming the AL Bridesmaid....again?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The WET BEAVER
04-12-2004, 04:53 AM
They are even money to be in second place, and 15-1 underdog against Yankees.