PDA

View Full Version : T.O.E.J.A.M. 2 "Soiled Nightgown"

TOEJAM3 on xx/04 PM 4 PW
04-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Date:
Sunday, April 18th at 5pm EDT

www.paradisepoker.com (http://www.paradisepoker.com)
(25% first time sign-up bonus available at the site. Check the Terms and Conditions) </font>

<font color="green">

Eligibility Requirements:
1 (one) Post or more, Quality NOT an issue. </font>

<font color="blue">Purpose:
To crown a Monarch of TooPlusToo, duct-tape William, and extract Revenge for the horrendous defeat we suffered by the hands of the TOADS in TOEJAM 1.
</font>

<font color="red">Prize Pool:

UNLIMITED ! Maybe $1,000,000.00 </font>

<font color="brown">Structure:

NLHE, $10 Buy-in. Unlimited Rebuys and Add-ons, $10 </font>

<font color="green">LOOSELY based on the famous "Camisa" tourneys in Costa Rica. Re-named Soiled Nightgown for this GrannyMae Exclusive event.

These type events are known for MULTIPLE re-buys and Add-Ons, ensuring a Very nice payday.</font>

Click here for CardPlayer article that discusses one of these. Note that amount of chips added for R&amp;A's will not be based on these numbers. They will be based on the Paradise Poker Structure for chips received (http://www.cardplayer.com/?sec=afeature&amp;art_id=12929)

<font color="purple">OTHER DETAILS:

1. Password Protected

2. MUCH simpler than TOEJAM 1. You need only request the password and if you are a 2+2 registered member with 1 post, you get it!

Simply click on the TOEJAM name to left, and send a PM requesting the password. We do not need your Paradise Poker username for this one.
Please put in the subject line either ANIMAL or TOAD.

The posting name finishing order will be published after the event.

Passwords will be returned to all within the next few days.
Show up Sunday (registration available 2 hours prior to start), enter the password and have fun.

Password requests can also be sent to:
ToeJamTourney@aol.com

Remember, we do NOT need your Paradise username, but you must have a Paradise real-money account to play.

3. Added Prizes by Paradise Poker:
$1 for each person entered will be added to 1st Place, sweetening the pot even further.
Also, $50 bounty on Granny_Mae

4. Added Prizes by GrannyMae:
2nd place receives one of my "Camisas".
You will be sent, via media/bulk mail, one size 5XL Nightgown that I constructed this very colorful post in. I am wearing it as I type, and have not showered since Friday.
It is a floral print design, and is quite lovely. **

It will be wrapped in a semi-new, 44gallon, draw-string hefty bag to ensure:
a. freshness
b. comliance with US Postal laws and the regulations of shipping Hazardous Material.

Additionaly, the $50 bounty will be tripled to $150 for anyone eliminating me with Q5 in Spades

** Please note that IMHO, the second place Nightgown far exceeds the value of the $$$$ that Paradise will be adding to the winner's Scoop. Thereore, there will be a no-chop policy. My Nightgowns are 100% Polyester and do not chop easily anyway.

This is not a winner take-all event.
Normal payout structure applies.
Added prizes, monies and bounties will NOT come from the player-funded prize pool</font>

Additional Details in white below:

<font color="white">No additional details at this point, I just wanted to use all the pretty colors that mason has provided us. </font>

<font color="red">Maximum entrants:

NO CAP ! Prize fund should be quite large </font>

<font color="orange">Final words: </font>
Re-Buy ! Re-Buy! Re-Buy! Re-Buy! Re-Buy! Re-Buy!

<font color="blue">Additional bounties have been offered, and will be revealed in a subsequent post, so STAY TUNED! </font>

This is another non-sanctioned, never blessed, highly scorned, NON 2+2 event.

http://bestanimations.com/Nature/Storms/Storm-07.gif

Clarkmeister
04-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Stop spamming every single forum with this crap.

rusty JEDI
04-11-2004, 03:45 AM
Clarkmeister

Thanks for the bump, the zoo appreciates it.

rJ