PDA

View Full Version : A7o in BB

Alporfavor
04-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Is the 3-bet on the turn bad?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: (5 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero bets, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button calls.

River: (17 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero bets, UTG+1 folds, CO folds, Button calls.

Final Pot: 19 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 19 BB, between Hero and Button.</font>

Ric
04-11-2004, 04:00 AM
I think it's fine, I wonder what the button had that he was raising with, but not capping. 2 pair or a slowplayed set? If anything, it allowed you to regain control of the hand, which is always a plus.

Chris Daddy Cool
04-11-2004, 04:49 AM
Looks good to me. I think you can feel pretty safe with your hand when the button doesn't cap you.

Alporfavor
04-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Button had A /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/club.gif for top pair/oes draw and flush draw on the turn. I wondered cause a lot could have gone wrong with the hand, and i might have been up against a straight anyway.

Should i have bet out the flop or check/called instead cause of my weak kicker?