PDA

View Full Version : Dan Harrington

M2d
04-10-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm up early on a saturday morning and surfing the TV and web. ESPN has the WSOP on, and I'm just using it as background noise. I barely hear a biopic on Dan Harrington saying he's Padraig Harrington's cousin? This is the first I've heard of this and it's way cool. Imagine what kind of golf hustle you could make out of the two of them together.

El Barto
04-10-2004, 05:45 PM
I loved the part about his Mom being impressed with his cousin's golf wins, but not with his poker successes. So typical.

ericd
04-11-2004, 10:29 PM
I heard the Harrington who is the quarterback of the Lions is a cousin too.

Losing all
04-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Really? As a Lions fan I can tell you which of the three sucks.

andyfox
04-12-2004, 12:28 AM
I'm not a Lion fan, and I can tell you that too.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BreakEvenPlayer
04-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Did you guys see Padraig Harrington hit that hole-in-one on the final day of the Masters today? Awesome stuff.

Losing all
04-12-2004, 03:11 AM
He was bad, but I'm still thinking super bowl this season. Anyways, who cares, The Tigers are a lock!

jdl22
04-12-2004, 12:28 PM
In Joey's defense (I'm a duck so I have to defend him here) his receivers are pretty bad. How many times has he thrown perfect passes and had them dropped? On top of that he has thrown several balls that were not perfect but catchable that other receivers make but they could not. What's worse is that the Lion's Barryless rushing game helps him very little.

He has made some bad reads and interceptions but he's learning and will surely get better. Give Mooch a little time with him and he'll be playing in Honolulu in February if not the Super Bowl.

Moozh
04-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Heh, I'm a Duck fan too (born and raised in Eugene), so I may be a bit biased. Still, I think Joey has a great shot at being a top NFL quarterback. The guy has no support in Detroit. Last year, they picked up Rogers, who helped a lot. They still need something more though. Hopefully they'll get themselves a decent offensive lineman in the draft this year. We'll see...

cold_cash
04-15-2004, 12:28 AM
As a Beaver fan, I can tell you which of the three I would most like to kick in the groin. /images/graemlins/grin.gif