PDA

View Full Version : couple hands with my favorite hand (find out my favorite hand inside)

sthief09
04-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

is not capping with position worth it? I feel like if he's got a hand I can squeeze some extra bets out of him later.

the rest of the hand plays itself

Flop: (7 SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 16.50 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 16.50 BB, between SB and Hero.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (16.50 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
SB shows Kd Ks (full house, twos full of kings).
Hero shows As Ad (full house, twos full of aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 16.50 BB. </font>

HAND 2: I had been stuck for about the first 4 hours, as much as 50 BB, and I was finally crawling out of the hole here.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (7.33 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
MP1 checks, MP3 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (5.16 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
MP1 checks, MP3 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP3 folds, Hero calls.

I 3-bet this 100/100 times, just not now... tilt sucks. I have to 3-bet this right? I was just in the "what now?" mentality after having big hand after big hand cracked.

River: (9.16 BB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero calls.

I played that like a little girl and I'm mad at myself...

Trix
04-10-2004, 09:59 AM
I play both the same against unknowns.
I dont think 3betting the turn in hand 2 is worth it. It will often be a better hand and if it isnīt I dont mind having him betting it for me on the river instead of 3betting turn and having him fold.

Bob T.
04-10-2004, 01:25 PM
I think you played both hands reasonably. I don't have a problem with how you played the second hand. If you were behind, on the turn, the seven only helped you if you were behind two pair, not including a seven. I think calling is probably not out of line here, because you might have been up against a set.

Good luck,
play well,

Bob T.

sthief09
04-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Well I'm glad that you think I shouldn't have come over the top on the second hand. Maybe I'm being too results-oriented here. he had KJ. looking back, I don't think I could've put him on TP. How many people slowplay top pair of jacks against a preflop raiser?