PDA

View Full Version : strange occurence..!!???..

scalf
04-09-2004, 08:31 PM
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i follow a list of about 15-18 stocks...

when i checked their price movements today; something i have never seen before....:

amgn, cree, csco, eres, gild, npsp,rmbs, scln, syna...

all had exactly the same price change 0.00% and all were actively traded..

i actually checked the individual charts...they all ended at 0.00% change...amazing..

now; i'll have to drink a lotta labatts tonite figgering that out...i wonder what planetary motions caused this...

just a thought??

gl /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

AceHigh
04-09-2004, 10:41 PM
I think the Market was closed today.

Are you sure you aren't looking at Thursday's volume and today's price change? With the after hours trading it can be confusing sometimes.

Ray Zee
04-10-2004, 12:33 AM
dont listen to ace high scalf. it is indeed a supernatural occurence. the moon is acting funny as well. better stay indoors for awhile till the energy dissapates.

scalf
04-10-2004, 10:04 AM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif good thinkin' ray..

when i have my pointy cap with stars and half-moons on, and leave the house, the neighborhood kids all laff at me and call me "moon man"; among other things...

i'd better stay right inside til i figger these celestial abnormalities out...

lol

gl

/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mark Heide
04-11-2004, 01:55 AM
scalf,

I thought they would have called you Mr. Wizard. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Good luck

Mark

scalf
04-11-2004, 09:37 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif mark !!!!

gr8 to hear from ya...

ya must be a working fool now..

gl /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Mark Heide
04-12-2004, 01:41 AM
scalf,

I'm working long hours. They put us on manditory 50 hour work weeks because not enough people were volenteering for OT. All vacation time has been posponed until October. I went from not working at all to working too much. Hopefully, it will change in the near future. I'm counting on Mega Millions lotto to bail me out. I bought tickets for April 13th, since the 13th is a lucky number. At least it will be lucky for someone to be a winner.

Good Luck with the stars...

Mark