PDA

View Full Version : pokerworks.com

03-22-2002, 05:56 PM
Browsing through the web the other day and found this site www.pokerworks.com (http://www.pokerworks.com). From the looks of it (and please correct me if I'm wrong), it looks like it is a site run by a Linda Greenen(??) who is a dealer at the Bellagio (also a mom and part-time student).

The site has numerous sections to check out. But I found the section I found most interesting was the "Dear Diary." Some of her entries are extremely entertaning and well-written.

I have no affiliation to her (if you didn't already guess), but I was interested in knowing if anyone else has checked out this site and what they thought.

Thanks.

03-23-2002, 08:35 AM
I visit her site about twice a month and find it very entertaining. It's sometimes nice to get an alternative view point, on the daily cardroom experience we live through each day. Alternative in that she writes (for the most part anyway) from the perspective of the dealer, rather then as us, the player.

Good Luck

Howard

03-23-2002, 06:05 PM
Thanks for this one. I have been reading between hands at PokerPages. Very enjoyable.

Alden Chase (tyro)

03-24-2002, 03:33 AM
I looked at some of this material a few years agao and found it to be unsatisfactory. Looking at it now, it seems completely different. So I've instructed Chuck to add a link to it.

Thanks,

Mason