PDA

View Full Version : Hello JTrout!

Oski
04-09-2004, 01:51 PM
I enjoyed playing 2/4 holdem with JTrout last night at Absolute Poker. Not to overdo it, but Trout is very friendly, yet very competent at cards. I like to play at smaller sites because you play the same group of players, and the games seem to be more friendly - like a home game. Trout fit in and made good coversation.

The whole point is that most 2+2 er's I run into, seem to fit this profile...and it is good for poker. JTrout sets a good example, and makes the game better...as I am sure most of you do as well.

- Jason J. Allison

JTrout
04-09-2004, 11:21 PM
Jason,
Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed the game, as well.

I often find people that want me in there game! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I see that Absolute has another bonus this weekend, and being the bonus-whore I am, I'll surely take advantage.

Hope to see you at the table again.

JTrout.

ps. there is another recent thread about Absolute and their cashout policy. Specifically, that if I make another deposit today, I CAN withdraw my last deposit after 30 days with no fear of losing latest bonus.

This was a concern of mine, and I'm glad to have gotten it cleared up.

Lots of good info to be gotten from the 2+2 zoo!

Thythe
04-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Yeah now that I realize I can still pull out money as each 30 days expire I will definitely take advantage of the new bonus. I'm definitely going to e-mail them before pulling any money out though and be sure. I don't want to be forfeiting any bonuses unnecessarily.