PDA

View Full Version : HELP (NETELLER & MY BAD DAY)

new2poker
04-09-2004, 01:03 PM
ok does anyone know what might happen here?

I had trouble registering my neteller account with ladbrokes so they asked for my acc number and would register it for me, great ehh.

once it was done about 4 days which wound me up i cashed out £3394 into neteller with the intention of spreading it around to ub, jet set and vc, all of these are new sites to me.

The cash vanished from my ladbrokes account but did not appear in neteller!

I went back to ladbrokes and noticed they had put the last digit of my neteller account as a 4, OH MY F***ING GOD IT SHOULD BE A 8, ive tried for 37 hrs now to get in touch with ladbrokes and finally did today, they have to reffer it to be investigated, another 24hrs before they ring me back!

I don't suppose anyone has had a simular problem in the past and knows of anything i can do?

Ive obviously told neteller 5 mins after i noticed but they simply said to take it up with ladbrokes.

I'm panicing now a bit and any advice woul;d be much appreciated.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks /images/graemlins/mad.gif

harboral
04-09-2004, 01:36 PM
There is nothing you can do at this point - Neteller usually insists on better security than this and Ladbrokes usually will only transfer to a Neteller account that has the exact number, and security number so this should not have transfered -
Be patient, they are not doing this to screw you, Ladbrokes is an old, established company and Neteller is doing a stock-offering on Monday - they will get you your cash.

new2poker
04-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Thanks for that mate, it kind of makes me feel a little better, its just the fact i couldn't get in touch with anyone on this matter which to me seems quite urgent.

Ladbrokes used to be top quality on customer service but i think as they expand, and are now getting shop customers to open accounts they may be over streching their resorces.

Iv'e played there for years and the last few months they seem to be slipping a bit.

thanks again though, much appreciated