PDA

View Full Version : I missed one or more bets - where ?

Thomsen
04-08-2004, 07:33 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Thomsen is CO with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, Thomsen calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP3 calls, Thomsen calls, SB folds, BB folds.

Turn: (4 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP3 calls, Thomsen calls.

River: (7 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP3 calls, Thomsen calls.

A raise probably wont make higher flushdraws fold so I didnt want to make it, but afterwards i was thinking that i should have raised it at least on the river ? What do you guys think ?

bisonbison
04-08-2004, 07:38 PM
They won't fold, and that is okay, because you are ahead of them.

Raise the flop. Bet/Raise the turn. Bet the river.

asdf1234
04-08-2004, 08:17 PM
You should be getting as many bets as possible in on the flop and turn and really until you encounter very heavy resistance, or if a 4th diamond that doesn't give you a straight flush falls.

Guido
04-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Sometimes I raise this preflop but calling is ok. I would raise the flop and bet out on the turn and river.

Good luck,

Guido