PDA

View Full Version : For total beginners only.

byronkincaid
04-08-2004, 07:01 PM
OK dudes, it's your lucky day. BK's gonna show you how to win Big Bucks at these SNGs. Now if you've come to this site cos ya wanna be a good poker playa then go read some other dudes waffle. This is about how to earn Bucks baby not about how to impress that Sklanksie dude if ya meet him at a party. So ya ready to make some wedge? OK man you better read on cos this is......................

The Byron Kincaid All In Or Nuttin Strategy.

Right ya ready? Open up a bottle of Stella and listen to this, Most people on this site are muppets, all this BB up your ROI in late position is totaly unnecessary to know. Ya wanna win cash just listen to me. You wanna impress the Maths geek in your college class go somewhere else dude cos you ain't invited round my place, even if ya do just want me to tell ya momma what you want for your dinner.

I have invented a system, a strategy man, and its made me bucks. You seen me cruisin around with your sister in me Bimmer? Yeah I saw ya. Jealous int ya. '84 was a good year for bimmers wern't it? Well you follow my strategy then you too can be cruisin in a classic motor like mine.

Why am I doing it I hear you cry. Yo BK why you gonna tell me all your secrets? Well man, Two reasons-

1 I felt slightly guilty once about doing your girlfriend and your sister at the same time while you was playin on ya Nintendo.

2 These muppets who post here ain't respectin me dude. Can you believe it? They're saying I ain't never posted no good sheet on dis forum. Man how freakin ungrateful can you get. What they don't realize is that I'm subtle man. You gotta read between the lines in my posts. If you can read between them lines then you've hit a gold mine baby.

So what I want you to do is go out and beat these freakin idiots. Take all their money and use it to show their mommas a good time. Cos I'm clever see. See that title "For total beginners only" ain't none of them know it all min raise, free card on the turn mugs gonna read this post. They all think they're too good see.

So this is what you gotta do. Get a bank roll. Easy huh? All you need is eleven bucks, Take it out of your student loan baby cos your gonna be multiplying it by thousands. Join in a Party Poker $10 + $1 Single table touney. Now this is the important bit. You are only gonna do 3 things in this tourney, Fold, Check or raise All IN.

Still with it dude? This ain't freakin rocket science is it? You get AA KK QQ or AK you stick all your chips in the middle of that table. Go on do it..... Are you a man or a Psychology student?

OK cool thats all you do for the first 3 levels. Nuttin else and i mean Nuttin. What you saying? You got AQ and its sooted Byron. I couldn't give a sheet man you toss them babies like I tossed your momma when she gave me that disease. Oh but Byron I've only got 500 chips left I'm getting scared man. Chill baby, roll up a fat one cos you've got all the time in the world to smoke that baby and still win this pissy little tourney.

OK you're on level four and there's only 5 playas left. Get that smoke outta your eyes cos it's time to make your move. You see that small round thing with the D on it? If thats somewhere near ya an ya got an ace with a picture card next to it then get them chips in dude. Doubled up? Course ya have. JJ an all. Remember if some dude's raised before ya then stick to them first few hands if not then shove em in ya muppet.

Wow man there's like only 3 people left. Yes BK's just earnt you some wonga. But don't worry I ain't left ya yet. No we're winnin this mo fo tournament an it's time to party. You got a sooted ace then stick em in. You got 2 pretty picture cards it's time to push em. A pair? cool you know what to do by now.

And then there were 2. So you play any ace any sooted king and anything you like if you think that dumb arse 2+2 mo fo ya playin is gonna fold.

Simple huh? BK's just made ya 39 bucks. You want some more then just play it again Sam.

So here's what I want y'all to do for me. Search out them think they're clever 2+2 morons an whip their hairy arses. An when you do you can give me some of that money I've earnt ya but remember......Cash Only Baby /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yours disrespectivly

The Mighty Byron Kincaid

eastbay
04-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Not a bad Jim Anchower rip-off.

eastbay

AleoMagus
04-08-2004, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes BK's just earnt you some wonga.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not gonna say how well I think it'll work, but man...

That actually had me laughing out loud. Hilarious /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards
Brad S

byronkincaid
04-08-2004, 07:59 PM
I have played like this a few times at Party and done well. I'm seriously thinking about doing this in tonights SNG. It might wind a few people up but I'm gonna be so tired that I probably won't notice /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wotcha fink?

Goodwin
04-08-2004, 08:33 PM
...or Herbert Kornfeld (the H-Dog).

Steven Punk
04-08-2004, 09:15 PM
My knight will be there tonight. should be fun

DrPhysic
04-08-2004, 09:16 PM
You've never told us the name of this knight on Stars.

??????????????????????????????????????

Doc /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steven Punk
04-08-2004, 09:24 PM
But I did. He is known as thomastem.

DrPhysic
04-08-2004, 09:27 PM
So waddya think guys?

An AleoMagus imitator?

A William understudy?

Or just another funny 2+2er with a copy of Sklansky's "SYSTEM"?

Which one of you guys ripped out page 122 and gave it to Byron?

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif

CharlieFox
04-09-2004, 03:14 AM
I couldn't get past "waffle." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vern
04-09-2004, 04:43 AM
Isn't this play almost identical to Sklanky's system with a Brooklyn accent/attitude.

Hirez
04-10-2004, 12:21 AM
this is the funniest post i've ever read on 2+2 lol

jedi
04-10-2004, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is the funniest post i've ever read on 2+2 lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you've obviously never seen this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=498421&page=8&view=expand ed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=) post.