PDA

View Full Version : my road to the WSOP--great story!

Tyler Durden
04-08-2004, 01:27 AM
I'm trying to win another seat into the Sunday super on Stars. I played a $80+6 SNG tonight. Heads up at the end:

I have T4600, my opponent has T8800. I'm the BB. Blinds are T200/T400 w/ an ante of T25.

He makes it T1200.

I have A/images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I move in for T3400 more. He calls with K/images/graemlins/heart.gifJ/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Flop comes K/images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ/images/graemlins/diamond.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Uhoh! Cmon diamonds!!

Turn is J/images/graemlins/club.gif
$%%#&^@@@@&

River is T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
I PLAY GOOD

Needless to say, I went on to win. No way the poker gods could let me lose after that!

My first Royal, after 22 months of playing.

AttackDog
04-08-2004, 01:38 AM
NH

Cubswin
04-08-2004, 02:20 AM
TD

nate dawg told me about this hand. nice job...well done. GL with the tourny.... second times a charm /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

regards
cubswin

PS... i assume you can figure out who i am /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pretender2k
04-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Great Job. If you get to the WSOP post a pic so I know who you are on TV. I still haven't heard back about posting pics on the site of 2=2 er's that are going. Keep our dreams alive. Again fantastic KUDOS for you.

Hung
04-08-2004, 07:02 AM
I already got a royal after 2 months playing.
It feels good /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Yesterday I slowplayed four of a kind kings at UB. Nobody bets, so I bet chip on the river. Everyone folds, but I don't show. Suddenly my hand comes in the high hand bonus! LOL Everyone saw that I slowplayed my kings hahahaha.