PDA

View Full Version : why my bachelor party sucked but it was still so much fun.

bwana devil
04-08-2004, 01:05 AM
as i mentioned last week, i was going to new orleans this past weekend for my bachelor party with eight of my friends. here's a breakdown of why the weekend was so great and so horrible all the same time (ok, in spite of some of this i still had a great).

1. got to harrah's friday afternoon and crushed them on the holdem table. man, i cleaned up!

2. went back to harrah's on saturday night after way too many drinks and played till 5am and lost all that i had won earlier.

3. was having a bad beat on saturday and then i had KQo and flopped a K high straight. i was building a HUGE pot and some suckout pulled a full house w/ his J4o when 4/5th street showed J4. ended poker on that note and for a loss.

4. ate so many oyster po'boys until i couldnt eat any more.

5. went down to bourbon street and gave out tons of beads, had a great time w/ my friends and i got some great pictures of it all with my new $400 digitial camera.

6. got my camera stolen on bourbon street.

sure they took away my camera but they cant take away my memories!!!!

william

bisonbison
04-08-2004, 02:00 AM
Little bachelor party lesson:

pair beats high card
trip beats two pair
flush beats straight
quads beat boat
lesbian strippers beat straight flush

scotnt73
04-08-2004, 07:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

pair beats high card
trip beats two pair
flush beats straight
quads beat boat

[/ QUOTE ]

never ever bring a camera to a bachelor party!

chesspain
04-08-2004, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

pair beats high card
trip beats two pair
flush beats straight
quads beat boat

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was lesbian strippers beat straight bush

bwana devil
04-08-2004, 10:11 AM
yes, part of what consoles me for my loss is that i wouldnt have wanted some of those pictures to wind up circulating among the group. even one of friends warned me not to bring the camera on the trip. wish i had listened. doh.