PDA

View Full Version : Cocky Micro Players...

symphonic
04-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Am I the only one who gets very annoyed by this? A guy who plays sub par poker at best, has a hot run and ends up about 25-50 BB up for the session, and before he leaves, he makes comments like "Thanks for all your money guys" or "This way too easy", blah. It pisses me off and they immediately go on my buddy list so I can take them for all their money later.

TheRake
04-07-2004, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It pisses me off and they immediately go on my buddy list so I can take them for all their money later.

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't play "revenge poker". It leads to tilting. If they are geniunly bad players I see no problem with adding them to your buddy list, but you shouldn't make it personal. Let them have thier moment, chances are they don't come around that often /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheRake

scotnt73
04-08-2004, 07:54 AM
i play with my chat off so im tilt proof.

Zetack
04-08-2004, 08:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i play with my chat off so im tilt proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy the little bit of socialization there is, so I leave the chat on. Plus I can't think of anything anybody could type in that would put in even the general vicinity of tilting. No, to the extent I have any problem with that, its getting way way down in a session that gets to me...

--Zetack

Trix
04-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Am I the only one who gets very annoyed by this?
Dont know, I dont care...
People can say what they want and play what they want.

I usually say: Have fun spending my money, when I leave though.

StevieG
04-08-2004, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I enjoy the little bit of socialization there is

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't laugh - I've actually gotten good restaurant and recipe recommendations from game banter

And I like to defend players getting berated for suckouts

1) I don't want he guy making bad calls to wise up or go away
2) seems to put the aggressor even more into tilt mode
3) makes me look like I agree with the play and likely to make a similar stupid move

roughly in that order