PDA

View Full Version : Spooky.....

OJSimpson
04-07-2004, 01:34 PM
I was just playing two NL tables at party and was dealt Jh10c on both tables at the same time. The flop came JJ4 on both tables. I made small bets and won both hands. Has anyone ever had that happen? The same hand and same flop on two tables at the same time...Spooky...

CrackerZack
04-07-2004, 02:07 PM
Its rigged! Run! Get the white bronco!

risen
04-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Al Cowlings did it.

jedi
04-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Lay off the alcohol. You won't be seeing double anymore.

blackaces13
04-07-2004, 02:30 PM
I feel bad for you OJ, everytime you post a question all you get is a litany of OJ Simpson references. You could ask about playing AK after a ragged flop and people would tell you "If the flop doesn't fit you must acquit."

If you want some real answers to your queries I suggest you change your name. Until then all I can tell you is that Mark Fuhrman must have hacked into your system and tranferred the DNA of the first hand onto your other screen.

CrackerZack
04-07-2004, 02:34 PM
Go back and read his first post before you feel bad for him.

blackaces13
04-07-2004, 02:46 PM
OK, I read it. Doesn't seem so bad to me. Cut the guy some slack.

OJSimpson
04-07-2004, 02:56 PM
I really dont mind the ribbing for the username, in fact I expect it and one of the reasons why I chose it was to have a little fun with the responses. You should see the funny stuff I get when I sit at a table with the handle.

As for Cracker, you should know that I have been a poster here for three years, under multiple names, and I think that for the most part I have pretty interesting questions or comments. Most would agree, given my threads are usually well read and responded to. I like to foster discussion on topics that are both interesting and fun to deal with. If you must always spend time responding with consipracy comments or OJ jokes, thats your prerogative, but just know that I am a solid player who logs 500-1000 hands everyday, and when I post something I notice, its because it generally interests me or I find it peculiar.

If I truly thought games were rigged, I wouldnt play and I wouldnt post. I think we have all seen enough of those, going all the way back to the dreaded "Paradise Cashout Curse"...Remember that.

Thats it. Hope to hear many more OJ jokes...

BreakEvenPlayer
04-07-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lay off the alcohol. You won't be seeing double anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment of the day.

Drunk Bob
04-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Vodka and OJ .Yum /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim Kuhn
04-07-2004, 11:19 PM
co-comment of the day! OJ takes a shot of Vodka - instant screwdriver?