PDA

View Full Version : PS2: Game Review. (Fight Night by EA Sports)

*Ryan_21*
04-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Just bought Fight Night, today by EA sports. I have to admit, Im a big boxing fan and have been waiting for this game to come out for about a month and a half.

Let me just say the Knockout Kings games by EA were wack! It basically resulted in button smashing. Furthermore the career mode and 1st person play was just gay. Not enough fights, no training mode, no money involvment, no extras, ect, ect....

This game however is off the chain. No more button smashing. Every punch is controlled by the right analog stick. It is as almost like you are really throwing each and evey punch. Lots of fighters. Career mode is great. Lot of custimaztion options. You can schedule your own fights. You get prize money for each one. You can train your fighter before the fight to improve his rankings. Lots of opponents. Lots of awards, Lots of extras that can be unlocked, like ring wear, ring music, enterouges, etc.

If you are a boxing fan and a gaming fan, it is a must buy. The most realistic boxing game ever invented.

Ryan_21

scotnt73
04-07-2004, 07:58 AM
cool ill check it out. i am yet to play a really good boxing game. has anyone heard when Halo2 is coming out?

*Ryan_21*
04-07-2004, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
has anyone heard when Halo2 is coming out?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not. If you have an EB Games store in your town you could just give them a call and ask. They usually know all the release dated a month or two ahead of time. If you dont have an EB Games store in your area, Im sure you could look in the phone book and call the local game stores too. That would be your best bet I guess.

Ryan_21