PDA

View Full Version : Vegas april 16-19 2+2 very important meeting.......

jayadd
04-06-2004, 12:51 PM
LOL
I have talk to a couple of 2+2er's and wanted to post to see where we want to meet up for Drinks before we kill a 4-8 game.
If interested i suggest Big Apple Bar at the NYNY Fri april 16th need suggestion on time. I have agreed with Dan S that first round is on me and then we head over to Excalibur for 4-8 (ill make the first round back from Dan there) it would be great to meet some LV 2+2 er's.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and if you PM me i will give you my cell #.

DanS
04-06-2004, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL
I have talk to a couple of 2+2er's and wanted to post to see where we want to meet up for Drinks before we kill a 4-8 game.
If interested i suggest Big Apple Bar at the NYNY Fri april 16th need suggestion on time. I have agreed with Dan S that first round is on me and then we head over to Excalibur for 4-8 (ill make the first round back from Dan there) it would be great to meet some LV 2+2 er's.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and if you PM me i will give you my cell #.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, I finagled my way into a drink without even explicitly asking? I'm like the California version of Dynasty...j/k. Perhaps we should hit the MB or MC instead though?

Dan

jayadd
04-06-2004, 03:59 PM
dude it doesnt matter cause after our drinking session we may not make it that far. Its vegas baby.....

RydenStoompala
04-06-2004, 06:57 PM
If we're going to drink heavily, and I might make it, maybe the Monte Carlo is a good target because we'll fit right in. Make sure to bring clothes you can burn because you will never get the smoke out of them.

jayadd
04-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Moten carlo is a smoking room?
great Dan bring some of the Phish guys there tell them you know where they can smoke out and play. Phish got to love the next generation Dead heads......
Dead heads didnt have a choice not to shower
Phish heads dont shower cause its cool