PDA

View Full Version : Punk's Corner

Steven Punk
04-06-2004, 10:24 AM
We've come to the session you have all been waiting for, the pick up lines. These are designed for an upperclass peasant so don't think we are giving you the royal court ones.

1. Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants.

2. Hey babe you still have all your teeth, wanna see my junk?

3. I lost my phone number can I borrow yours?

4. Do you bleach? Cause those are the whitest teeth I've ever come across.

It pained me to have my scribe write these but they are at your level. I'm enjoying the fan mail, as well as the applications for accolight and scribe.

I aim to please.

G Money
04-06-2004, 10:57 AM
G don't need no lines to attract his hos. I just untie Billy from my knee and they come running to G for som fixin.

goodguy_1
04-06-2004, 10:59 AM
one word for you-LITHIUM!!

Gamblor
04-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Hey babe you still have all your teeth, wanna see my junk?

The only funny one.

The rest are awful both in practice and for comedic purposes. Not that I would know.

My favourite pickup line:

Hi, (point out something in the nearby environment and crack a joke). Sorry, what was your name again?

I'm enjoying the fan mail, as well as the applications for accolight and scribe.

"Accolight" is spelled Acolyte. As a Briton Royal (and thus a devout Protestant/Anglican), I'm sure you are aware that acolytes are members of the Catholic Church.

Acolytes are as well Farooq and Bradshaw, but I'm sure that reference is below your station.

Them Eton teachers ain't all they is cracked up to be, eh?

Steven Purple
04-06-2004, 11:15 AM
The army grows!

Steven Punk
04-06-2004, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey babe you still have all your teeth, wanna see my junk?

The only funny one.

The "whitest teeth I ever come across" is a weak double entendre at best. The rest are awful both in practice and for comedic purposes. Not that I would know.

My favourite pickup line:

Hi, (point out something in the nearby environment and crack a joke). Sorry, what was your name again?

I'm enjoying the fan mail, as well as the applications for accolight and scribe.

"Accolight" is spelled Acolyte. As a Briton Royal (and thus a devout Protestant/Anglican), I'm sure you are aware that acolytes are members of the Catholic Church.

Acolytes are as well Farooq and Bradshaw, but I'm sure that reference is below your station.

Them Eton teachers ain't all they is cracked up to be, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know 478 languages on this planet alone. I have to tell you that Mashoogana rolls off the tongue better than any.

Continue your training son.

Big Mo
04-06-2004, 11:31 AM
My fav is:

"Dance on your toes and I'll throw you a cheeseburger."

Prickly Pete
04-06-2004, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. I almost made a similar post the other day, but wondered if it get lost in the shuffle.

The Real Don
04-06-2004, 11:53 AM
You keep talking down to people where I can see it, you won't be playing with the fish you'll be sleeping with them.

I haven't seen a dime from you or your organization and this put you in a situation if you get my meaning.

Also stop complaining about the scribes I send they make a mean pasta.

Simon Diamond
04-06-2004, 04:16 PM

No longer, Ron Simmons got the boot a couple weeks back. A shame, the APA kicked ass. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Simon

Prickly Pete
04-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Wow Simon, a WWE/F fan across the pond? Who's your favorite? Steven/William Regal? British Bull Dog? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Simon Diamond
04-06-2004, 05:27 PM
WWE is massive over here. There is a show at the Birmingham NEC in May that I might try and see. (unlikely cos tickets sell like hot cakes)

RIP Davey Boy Smith, he was great. William Regal on the other hand was/is a pillock.

I have always been a big Undertaker fan, good to see him back and using his old music and that. Of the newer guys, I think John Cena rocks.

Simon

B Dids
04-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Simon- do you know that your sn is in fact a wrestler? Worked in ECW and now in NWA:TNA?

Prickly Pete
04-06-2004, 06:00 PM
I'll admit I have a problem - I'm a Jericholic. I was a big fan of Regal's schtick. (I have a feeling our friend S.Punk would like him as well.)

I haven't actually kept up for the past year or 2, but I'll occasionally stop in for a few minutes of action.

Simon Diamond
04-06-2004, 06:04 PM
I do, though I have never seen him in action. I chose my nick before I realised there was a wrestler using the same name.

Does he suck too?

Simon

crockb00n
04-06-2004, 07:23 PM
who the hell are you purple

pweek

GrannyMae
04-06-2004, 07:25 PM
I have to tell you that Mashoogana rolls off the tongue better than any.

your scribes really need some thrashing.

<font color="red">proper yiddish spelling:
meshugine

definition:
crazy person

Common butchered useage:
He acts like a real meshungina </font>

while this all seems to apply quite well to mr. punk, i have never heard of a language called Mashoogana.

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/yo-yo.gif

Gamblor
04-06-2004, 11:40 PM