PDA

View Full Version : Party has rakeback? What is it?

bob2007
04-06-2004, 03:18 AM
Party has rakeback? What is it? was reading some of your posts, is it only for high limit players?

ajizzle
04-06-2004, 03:29 AM
PM "Inthacup". He will help you get set up with that.

Tell him that I sent you. (For no particular reason. I just want him to know that I appreciate what he has down for me with my rake rebate.)

He is hands-down, the BEST, when it comes to dealing with this. He will treat you great, and will make sure you get your rake rebate pronto.

Hope that helps,

Ajizzle

Lansky
04-06-2004, 04:51 AM
inthecup blows, don't believe the spam/hype.

ajizzle
04-06-2004, 05:00 AM
why do you think that?

I would like some explanation. I feel i deserve one.

I also don't appreciate the "spam" accusation. I don't have any history of spamming ANYWHERE, and your post is totally unwarranted.

AJizzle

Saborion
04-06-2004, 05:36 AM
Some people, quite many as a matter of fact, have these affiliate deals with various poker sites. So when you plan on signing up on a new site, try to find someone that is an affiliate of that site and sign up through him/her. Depending on the site, that affiliate will get a one-time sum for each new player that sign up through him, or even better, a percentage of the rake the new player generates.

Party and Empire (maybe other skins of those sites as well), allow their affiliates to get a percentage of the rake the player generates. The affiliate then usually split this rake rebate with the player, so that the player will sign up through them. How good of a deal you get depends on the affiliate, and often how much and what limit you play. crockpot offers deals like this too, so do I. Look around and pick someone that offers you a nice deal.

If this post is "blurry", it's because I'm on my way to bed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, and no, it's not for high-limit players only. It's for everyone. But you must sign up through an affiliate, which means you cannot already have an account on the site in question.