PDA

View Full Version : wow, paradise poker

Hung
04-05-2004, 04:45 PM
I'm impressed by paradise poker.
I have send an e-mail to paradise asking for my login and password. I got an answer within 2 minutes. wow, they're fast. I also asked them someone else, and they just gave it to me without being a pain in the ass.
+ 1 for paradise. woohoo. Here I come

subq
04-05-2004, 06:20 PM
paradise currently has the best support around, I thought this was well known though

kdog
04-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Jeez hung are you just FINALLY getting around to the best site?

jmark
04-06-2004, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also asked them someone else, and they just gave it to me without being a pain in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

They just gave you someone else's password?

Hung
04-06-2004, 02:27 AM
Jeez hung are you just FINALLY getting around to the best site?

I've been there before. Now I'm just back. Paradise was the first site I tried when I started online poker. I think it was Granny who referred me and I got the extra bonus.
Everyone says this site is so tough, so I didn't go back for awhile. I was a big fan of UB. Now I hardly play there. Sometimes I go and see if they have a good hi lo game running. But they only have one table full of sharks.

They just gave you someone else's password?

I'm sorry. I meant: I also asked something else. Something about a bonus /images/graemlins/wink.gif

GrannyMae
04-06-2004, 03:53 AM
I think it was Granny who referred me and I got the extra bonus.

i may have recccomended you play there, but i did not refer you in the form of an affiliate. i just want that clear.

soooo, we will be expecting TWO of you? which girlfriend is playing as well?

http://bestanimations.com/Humans/Sexy/Brunettes/Brunette-07.gif

Hung
04-06-2004, 05:18 AM
i may have recccomended you play there, but i did not refer you in the form of an affiliate. i just want that clear.

You say like it's something bad.
You helped me alot when I first started. It does not matter if you got extra $$$ for my signup. I earned it.
I'm entering your world /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tachyon
04-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Hmm...I sent them an email on Sunday asking why their software slows my computer down to a standstill after their first response was not usefull.

Thus far they have chosen not to respond. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

John

..... and b4 ya say that me computer sux
amd 2500+
128 grafix
512 ram

GrannyMae
04-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Thus far they have chosen not to respond

try again. i'm sure that there was someone that must have thought email #2 had already been answered. i have heard people not liking answers they recieve from paradise, but never hear anyone say they were ignored. well, not entirely true. people like neal ross are ignored, but not NORMAL people after a single email asking for tech help.

fire off another one

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j0/type.gif

edit--> incorrectly said DAVID ross, meant neal.

TobDog
04-07-2004, 02:12 AM
I have send an e-mail to paradise asking for my login and password.

If they are so good, you should email them and ask for someone's screename and password that plays 20-40 so you can play off their bankroll? Just an idea. Just kidding of course.

Hung
04-07-2004, 02:33 AM
I earned it.

I mean you earned it.
I should click on the preview more often.