PDA

View Full Version : No limit heads up HE advice?

gene
04-04-2004, 03:15 PM
Does anyone have any tips for playing no limit HE heads up?

Dynasty
04-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Find really bad oppponents because if you're asking for such basic advice, you are probably at a high risk of losing.

nykenny
04-05-2004, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Find really bad oppponents because if you're asking for such basic advice, you are probably at a high risk of losing.

[/ QUOTE ]

... find the No Limit section, there are better advice than Dynasty's /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dynasty
04-05-2004, 03:31 AM
My advice was very serious. No limit hold 'em, especially heads-up, is not a game new players should be getting into if they want to make money.

If they insist on playing, the best advice is to find opponents who play very poorly.

nykenny
04-05-2004, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My advice was very serious. No limit hold 'em, especially heads-up, is not a game new players should be getting into if they want to make money.

If they insist on playing, the best advice is to find opponents who play very poorly.

[/ QUOTE ]
agreed 100%. moreover, no one really should start NL hold'em in headsup matches... those are death matches.

Kenny

Nottom
04-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Play in the NL headsup tourneys at paradise or stars, thats about as cheap a learning tool as I think you can get.