PDA

View Full Version : Does Bush Make You Angry, Happy, or Both?

El Barto
04-02-2004, 06:10 PM
I was watching some neat video clips by the Gallup Poll guys - you may be interested.

Click Here (http://www.gallup.com/poll/videoArchive/), and then select Does Bush Make You Angry, Happy, or Both? or any other topic that interests you.

scotnt73
04-02-2004, 06:17 PM
bush always makes me happy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jdl22
04-02-2004, 07:53 PM
Angry.

In my opinion he's done nothing positive that anybody else wouldn't have done and a lot of negative. He gets too much credit for the obvious, and too little blame for the mistakes.

ThaSaltCracka
04-02-2004, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does Bush Make You Angry, Happy, or Both?

[/ QUOTE ]
Both

JTrout
04-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Neither.

GWB
04-03-2004, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does Bush Make You Angry, Happy, or Both?

[/ QUOTE ]
Both

[/ QUOTE ]

SaltCracka,

Thanks for your semi-vote of support. From you, it means a lot - I must be doing something right.

From the web site ElBarto linked - check out the latest horse race number! (http://www.gallup.com/election2004/) I'm ahead! Will add it to my favorites to keep track all year. Thanks.

W

ThaSaltCracka
04-03-2004, 05:37 PM
I should have clarified.
Both, but as of late angry.

whiskeytown
04-03-2004, 05:50 PM
I'm siding with the dixie chicks on this one... he makes me angry and ashamed to be an American

RB

Kenrick
04-04-2004, 01:32 PM
He's cut taxes even for the lower-middle-class, (something that Clinton promised prior to his election and then raised taxes instead), he's done about as good as anyone could have with 9/11, and he captured an evil tyrant and is trying to implement a democratic country in an area where there was none before and where its people were constantly told the United States is the devil, which will hopefully eventually lead to some peace in that area.

So, there's three big things he's done (two of which should have been done during the previous ten years) that he should get credit for. Actually all three should have been done since no one during the previous years bothered to do anything when the World Trade Center was bombed before and it was linked to terrorists. He also knows the U.N. is useless when it comes to defending the United States and did what he thought was best since apparently no one else wanted to actually do anything.

So, yeah, I guess I'm happy with him, for the most part. If nothing else, he fights for what he thinks is right, and he is a leader, which has been lacking in the White House. He'd be better off toning down the religious stuff, though. I don't agree with everything he does, but I think he's on the right track more than most other people would be.