PDA

View Full Version : If Ever Such A Thing Can Be Funny

HDPM
04-02-2004, 05:43 PM
OK, child molesting isn't funny. However, this case may be a slight exception. web page (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-bk-tigger040204,0,396560.story?coll=orl-home-headlines)

I mean, we expect guys dressed as priests or boy scout leaders to be dangerous, but Tigger?

I wonder if they did a lineup with Goofy, Mickey, and Daffy?

andyfox
04-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Man, look at that guy, he doesn't look like a happy man. Would you have hired him to be Tigger? I guess he was being arrested at the time, so maybe it wasn't his happiest face.

Thinking about it, if I were a pervert that would be the job I'd apply for, being around all those kids.

Sickening.

HDPM
04-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Oh yeah, chomos look for jobs around kids. Always watch kids at places like that. There is no guarantee of safety or anything. Yeah, if the guy has a record the place will find out, but if not... Granted, the percentage of offenders is small, but it only takes one to ruin a kid's life.

Stuff happens all the time, and no, your kids aren't safe. In my little podunk area I get to hear about the worst that goes on given what I do. People are shocked when I tell them not to let their kids go somewhere or use the bathroom at a park or whatever. I ask if they really want to know why. Then they get the full rundown. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

scotnt73
04-02-2004, 06:04 PM
how would you like to be that guys job replacement?