PDA

View Full Version : Posting sessions in Statking

Daliman
04-02-2004, 03:55 PM
I am usually very diligent in posting each individual session in Statking, however, my current play style has me having to post 30-50 sessions at a time, which obviously can be a bit time consuming, and if if i get backed up,(as I am now), i can easily have 200-300 sessions to post.
I currently play mostly 10 player tourneys, and post them as individual sessions. Would it make a difference, statistics-wise, if I were to just combine all the sessions into one, say if i have 280 sessions in which i played a total of 235 hours and won $4600? I know that it would make no difference as far as win rate, would that make any real difference as far as confidence, standard deviation, or bankroll requirements. If the difference is negligible at best, i'd prefer to do it this way.

lostinthought
04-03-2004, 05:06 AM
Dali -
play your tournies on party or stars.. use pokertracker to keep track of individual tournies, and statking for actual time played.

at least that's how I do it - I have the best of both worlds..

Daliman
04-03-2004, 02:46 PM
way ahead of you there, but i still like too keep everything updated in Statking.

lostinthought
04-04-2004, 02:56 AM
pardon me for being so far behind you - there are many people around here who are ..

btw- bruce z has recently claimed that the br calculations in statking are incorrect - since you are so ahead I am sure you can dig up the post yourself..

good luck -
cheers

Daliman
04-04-2004, 10:15 PM
SENSITIVE! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

lostinthought
04-05-2004, 12:03 AM
PERCEPTIVE!

The Dude
04-05-2004, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
btw- bruce z has recently claimed that the br calculations in statking are incorrect

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you post a link to that thread? Or at least give me some juice to search for. I'd be interested in hearing what he has to say on the subject.