PDA

View Full Version : It may be time for therapy.

LittleSlick
04-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Am I the only one who gets a perverse thrill from breaking a twenty and receiving three fives in change? I feel like I just flopped a set.

Nottom
04-02-2004, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who gets a perverse thrill from breaking a twenty and receiving three fives in change?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

jdl22
04-02-2004, 05:12 AM
If you meant three tens that would be more like flopping quad aces. Sure you just picked up some extra money and got a little thrill, but the money gained is not much.

Dov
04-02-2004, 09:10 AM
You should PM Dr. Schoonmaker...

LivingLegend58
04-02-2004, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you meant three tens that would be more like flopping quad aces. Sure you just picked up some extra money and got a little thrill, but the money gained is not much.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the?

jdl22
04-02-2004, 05:29 PM
You ever flopped quad aces? I have three times. The grand total amount of money put in after the flop was less than $5.

Mike Gallo
04-02-2004, 06:31 PM
...breaking a twenty and receiving three fives in change

Dude,

Correct me here 3 X 5 = 15. How do you feel like you flopped a set? I will bite. Please explain what you mean here.

krazyace5
04-03-2004, 03:12 AM
Heck, I flopped quad sixes today and could only get $2 after the flop and this was no limit. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jerome baker
04-03-2004, 05:47 AM
i thought he was [censored] up. but then, i somehow forgot to realize that he was being short changed.

Griffin
04-03-2004, 11:24 AM
I think he means when you buy something under $5 with a twenty and instead of getting a ten, a five, and change, you get three fives and change.

To answer his question....No, I've never felt that way....but I probably will from now on. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Griff

bicyclekick
04-03-2004, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You ever flopped quad aces? I have three times. The grand total amount of money put in after the flop was less than $5.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man you gotta find better games... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (10.33 SB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets, BB calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds.

Turn: (7.16 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls, BB calls, MP2 calls.

River: (11.16 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, Hero raises, BB folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 15.16 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 15.16 BB, between MP3 and Hero.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (15.16 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP3 shows Qh Kc (two pair, aces and queens).
Hero shows Ad Ac (four of a kind, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 15.16 BB. </font>

LittleSlick
04-03-2004, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think he means when you buy something under $5 with a twenty and instead of getting a ten, a five, and change, you get three fives and change.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I meant. Thank you for being as clear as I should have been originally.

Note to bicyclekick: putting the results of your hands in white it the greatest idea ever.

Oblivious
04-03-2004, 08:25 PM
I rasied preflop last night with JJ, only to get called by the BB. Flopped a set of jacks and checked behind him cuz i wanted to give him a chance at a hand. Ace on the turn, check, check. Ace on the river... i plan on betting now but he checks-out before I can. Maybe I should have just limped preflop /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OnlinePokerCoach
04-04-2004, 12:49 AM
No, but I do notice AA and AK in license plates alot.

Ashamed,
OnlinePokerCoach.com