PDA

View Full Version : Playing 2+ Tables

Matress
04-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Hello..I play 1/2 NL. Is there a trick to playing more than one table..I win big(relatively) playing one table but I can't transfer that to a second..I see my peers raking in 2 and 3 times what I can ...damn their multi tasking asses !!

tips advice most welcommen

Ben
04-01-2004, 03:59 PM
What happens when you try to play two?

Matress
04-01-2004, 08:03 PM
find it diffiult to keep track of player type..and hand scenarios and end up making bad calls...but only ever on1y of the 2....recently i havve sat down at one table and played for 30 mins..then when confident on that table open another...slightly better results

jdl22
04-01-2004, 08:14 PM
How tight are you playing? This is one of the many reasons to tighten up. I was playing seeing about 30-35% flops and not surprisingly couldn't keep up. Now that I'm where I should be in the low twenties I am much better able to do this.

Also a lot comes from experience. If you have experience you have to spend less time thinking. That's more time watching their behavior.

Nothing wrong with playing 1 table though. My advice would be to get 1 table down solid and then move up. There is a good post in the Micro forum about this. I'll look for that and post it.

BTW welcome to the forum.

edit: Here is the link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=599806&page=13&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)