PDA

View Full Version : You can Thank me now

GWB
03-31-2004, 09:34 AM
Here's a clue of what really was going on after 9/11:

Al-Qaida had L.A., Chicago towers targeted (http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040330-064330-7652r.htm)

quote from article:

But, the terrorists seem to have been surprised by the strength of the U.S. reaction to the Sept. 11 attacks.

"Afterwards, we never got time to catch our breath, we were immediately on the run," Mohammed is quoted as saying.

Your Welcome,

W

jdl22
03-31-2004, 10:21 AM
Anyone would have done the same thing as Bush did after September 11 - going after Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Yes this includes Gore, Clinton, me, you (since you're not actually Bush), probably even Ralph Nader.

We have "you" to thank for taking the heat off Al Qaeda and diverting resources to a country that posed no threat to the United States, giving Al Qaeda a chance to get off the ropes. Thanks a lot.

namknils
03-31-2004, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We have "you" to thank for taking the heat off Al Qaeda and diverting resources to a country that posed no threat to the United States, giving Al Qaeda a chance to get off the ropes. Thanks a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

The heat is NOT off Al Qaeda.

El Barto
03-31-2004, 02:25 PM
Hey it's been 2 1/2 years now. It's ancient history. Lets get on to more important things.

ThaSaltCracka
03-31-2004, 03:53 PM
do you get all your news from the Washington Times, the Wall Street journal oped page, and Fox News?
because these three are the bastions of unbiased fair news coverage.

GWB
03-31-2004, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you get all your news from the Washington Times, the Wall Street journal oped page, and Fox News?
because these three are the bastions of unbiased fair news coverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly don't rely on the Jayson Blair Times or the Janet Cooke Post.

W

ThaSaltCracka
03-31-2004, 04:34 PM
its to bad Blair doesn't work there anymore.
there are plenty of news agencies out there that actually report, unlike the washinton times which usually spits lies and propaganda.

whiskeytown
03-31-2004, 05:21 PM
a moron like our president or someone who pretends to be him on a posting fourm defending his actions....

I'm not sure I can tell the difference....like the blind leading the blind, I guess

RB