PDA

View Full Version : whered i go wrong here?

Noodles
03-30-2004, 05:54 PM
Party Poker</a> 2/4 Hold'em (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

MP1 here is not the most aggressive
Preflop: Noodles is MP2 with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.50.
UTG calls, MP1 calls, Noodles calls, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 bets, Noodles raises,( trying the lod knock others out to have bigger chance of winning pot)CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls (trick didnt work,never seems to when 2 flush on board)UTG folds, MP1 calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, Noodles bets, Button folds, BB calls, MP1 calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB bets, MP1 calls, Noodles folds.(i am thinking that after my flop 2 bet and turn bet he must have something good to bet into me,boy was i shocked and also kinda relieved at the others hand)

Final Pot: 12.50 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 12.50 BB, between BB and MP1.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MP1 (12.50 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
BB shows 7s 8d (one pair, eights).
MP1 shows 9s Jc (two pair, jacks and nines).
Outcome: MP1 wins 12.50 BB. </font>

Alobar
03-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Well I suppose if you are going to play this hand from the flop on, a raise is the best way. But I don't like it. There is a 2 flush on board and an ace, and also the straight draw. To much stuff out there for your raise to knock everyone out. I also would have tried for the free card on the turn, you've got the nut flush draw, your not going to make a better hand fold and you risk a raise from a made flush.

Noodles
04-01-2004, 08:59 AM
So I should have just called the flop bet?