PDA

View Full Version : This just in!

Steven Punk
03-30-2004, 04:24 PM
My delagates just recovered a parchment scheduled to be published tomorrow morning. Here it is.

-fellow zoo and newz/view forum readers I regret to inform you that I forgot to change my clock and therefore missed the 2+2 SNG on Stars Tue. night @ 9:30 EST. It has nothing to do with me cowering to the mucsle of Sir Punk. Really. I mean this.

-Willie

AndysDaddy
03-30-2004, 06:19 PM
For we American slobs: Europe goes to Daylight Savings Time a week earlier than we do. I'm still trying to figure out why Indiana skips it altogether, though. I mean, why would a farmer care what time the clock says anyway?

Steven Punk
03-30-2004, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For we American slobs:

[/ QUOTE ]

You should not make fun of your station. After all you don't get to pick your parents.

You may watch and enjoy the more fortunate though.

Move along now.

Edge34
04-01-2004, 01:16 AM
I was born in Bloomington, Indiana and lived there for about 10 years of my life...and to this day I still can't figure out why half the year we were on Eastern Time and half the year we were on Central Time. Just one of life's mysteries?

PS. While I'm at it, Go Big Red!!!

-Edge

spamuell
04-01-2004, 08:32 AM
I'd hate to embarrass you, so I'll assume that it was one of your delegates who typed the original post under your dictation. After all, a man of your station surely would not be making a spelling error.

Steven Punk
04-01-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd hate to embarrass you, so I'll assume that it was one of your delegates who typed the original post under your dictation. After all, a man of your station surely would not be making a spelling error.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite right rest assured. I have been trying to recroot good scribes for some time but they are hard to find.

Sir Spam, by any chance are your services as scribe available for bid?