PDA

View Full Version : I want everyone to know

Steven Punk
03-29-2004, 06:10 PM
I have challenged William to a joust, but since he has no experience with a Lance felt pitty and changed my challenge to tomorrow night's 2+2 SNG on Stars!

If William shows up my champion will tear him to pieces!

Steven Punk
03-29-2004, 06:43 PM
In case you wanted the link to William's transgressions here it is: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=602704&page=0&view=expand ed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=

No one curious as to who my champion for this duel is?

William
03-29-2004, 07:27 PM
No one curious as to who my champion for this duel is?

Not really, but I understand you are wetting your trousers so much that you don't dare come yourself /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Punk, broke AND coward !!

What was the name of the disgraced dinasty again? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Zoo is my territory.
William /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Al_Capone_Junior
03-29-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll have to come play then and throw an onion in the ointment.

Don't really care who wins of course.

But could offer some chit-talking lines youz two could try out:

I'll pimp-slap your bitch-ass all the way back to the nickle slots!

Your momma's so fat...

Well... you get the picture.

al

heyrocker
03-29-2004, 11:19 PM
I look forward to beating you both /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

William
03-30-2004, 06:58 AM
This is your story Punk (http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=E37C0CB3-D4D7-4A60-A8B4-5CF2768ADBB3)

He he
William /images/graemlins/cool.gif

TylerD
03-30-2004, 07:27 AM
That was a good one.

I can see those movies are going to v e r y popular.

DrPhysic
03-30-2004, 10:45 AM
Would someone remind William that I said I would be back this week? And that means his butt is out on the first table AGAIN? Will this make 3 times in a row or 4, William? I can't seem to remember, since I've outed you so often recently.

And who is this page with his polaroid in front of the manse waiting for a champion to hold the stick for? Do you Brits let the hired help play poker with the knights, ladies, and Kings of KotZ?

Maybe show Shakepear how a yankee can knock off a dane and a brit in the same game? Took him two books to do it.

Doc

Steven Punk
03-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Make films, make jests William of the Zoo. When my champion announces himself tonight try not to tremble visably.