PDA

View Full Version : a few 3/6 hands from tonight

bicyclekick
03-29-2004, 04:59 AM
I'm 6 tabling, and I might have had a few reads on the players but this is from hours ago so i forget. Assume no reads. How'd I do in each?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (12.33 SB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero bets, MP1 raises, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls, BB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (10.16 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Hero bets, MP1 raises, MP3 calls, CO folds, Hero calls.

River: (16.16 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP1 bets, MP3 folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 18.16 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 18.16 BB, between Hero and MP1.</font>

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, Hero raises, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (4 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB bets, BB folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.

River: (7 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB bets, UTG calls, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 14 BB, between Hero and SB.</font>

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG raises, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (10 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls, MP2 raises, SB 3-bets, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP1 folds, MP2 caps, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (27 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, MP2 bets, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 30 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 30 BB, between Hero, MP2 and SB.</font>

sthief09
03-29-2004, 05:50 AM
1:
PF- I hate limping from UTG with a vulnerable hand.
flop- good bet hoping the PF raiser will raise. I think I 3-bet here though. you will learn a lot about your opponent's hand
turn- I can relate with the bet, trying to punish chasers, but I think I'd want to 3-bet the turn then check if I get capped
river- obviously you call and expect to be shown AK or AA

2:
PF- I like the raise
flop- I'm betting this. if you get check-raised, call hoping for a T, but I think you should at least take a stab at the pot
turn- you shouldn't slowplay a vulnerable hand. raise here and call if 3-bet. I guess you can wait to see if another heart falls, but you risk it being checked to you in the river, costing u bets.

3:
flop- I bet, and then when there's a raise and 2 cold-callers I'm laying this down. even if you are ahead, this is a pretty good drawing board. also AK has you drawing almost dead.

bicyclekick
03-29-2004, 02:42 PM
I could really use a couple more comments before I post results.

Nottom
03-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Hand 1: I really don't like the stop-n-go here ... but I think you can lay it down to his turn raise. If you had 3-bet the flop you would certainly be able to lay it down on the turn and if it shuts him down with a better hand at least you save a SB.

Hand 2: Don't slowplay in the turn, no reason to let singleton Hearts, Qs, or Js stick around on the cheap.

Hand 3: This whole hand played out really weird. I really doubt you won. but I'm sure you will win more than 1 time in 30 so you have to call on the river and you aren't really given a good opportunity to fold on the turn either.

bisonbison
03-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Hand 1 (KQo): I'd raise this preflop. I'd 3-bet the flop and probably call down if capped, but I think that may be a leak since I think you're dominated.

Hand 2 (QJs): Raise the turn and call down if 3-bet.

Hand 3 (ATs): I think you have to fold this turn when it's 2 back to you, but I don't know.

These are the types of hands I feel like I play terribly.

bicyclekick
03-29-2004, 03:48 PM
hand 1: kqo is a 59% pf raiser according to ptracker for me. Sometimes i do,sometimes i dont.

You'd be suprised, but he had AJo and MHIG. I was like oman i'm f'd on the river, but of course i had to call cause i called the turn. I coulda folded on the turn though.

hand 2 yeah i think raising the turn might be the best play.

I lost to a flush.

hand 3. yeah lp had qj for a straight.

Yeah I'm with you bison, that's why i wanted feedback.

sfer
03-29-2004, 04:03 PM
Hand 1: I raise PF and 3-bet the bet and call down from there if he caps.

Hand 2: I bet the flop/raise the turn and then scurry into my little shell when 3-bet. I like the PF raise.

Hand 3: I check/call the flop. I don't like betting the flop here. You could easily be behind and if you are in fact ahead an aggressive preflop raiser won't let you know. I would have tried to checkraise the turn, but action is all weird. I don't really like saying this, but if I checked the turn and the action went approximately the same way, I think just calling is best.