PDA

View Full Version : final 4 thoughts..

scalf
03-28-2004, 09:34 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif maybe i am over-reacting to g.t.'s win today..

g.t.
=5 and under 143...

the under looks gr8..

gl /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Wildbill
03-28-2004, 09:47 PM
I totally agree Scalfie, that is a curiously high line. Might even venture into a BAD line. Look at the two teams recent performances, other than the OT game today, neither is coming in over 140 for most of March. Both are regarded highly for their defenses and neither is a team you would think of as being accustomed to the big time circus that will come with this game. I could see this being a game with both teams failing to score 60.

NajdorfDefense
03-30-2004, 08:48 PM
I've got OkSt -4.5 and Uconn even already. The UConn line opened at +1 and I knew it would move fast.

The GaTech O/U does look broken. Have no clue what's up with that except Elder will be back and GaTech can't D up like St Joe's.

Watching that one carefully! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

who loves ya,

Naj /images/graemlins/heart.gif

mikelow
03-31-2004, 07:28 PM
I like the dog and under--Georgia Tech has the knack for winning close games and I think this will be a tight game with both teams shooting around 38%. One thing I will do is check on BJ Elder's status.

The only real edge Oklahoma State may have is Eddie Sutton as the talent level of the two teams is nearly equal. Even that may be factoring in the sentimental aspects of rooting for Sutton.

NajdorfDefense
04-03-2004, 09:53 PM
OSU 4 units loss
OSU under 4 units win.

Uconn even for 9 units tonite.
Uconn -1 first half for 4 units.
Uconn under 146 for 3 units.
Also have odds bets on Uconn wins > 10 points at 7.5-1 and more.

best /images/graemlins/smirk.gif,

naj